Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone use the Global Shipping program?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I just set it up last week and now I have a guy that bought 2 items but I can't send him an invoice to combine the shipping.

"
you can't send invoice for this order

The item(s) will ship using the Global Shipping Program. As part of the program, buyer directly pays international shipping and import charges to the third-party shipping provider. The buyer will still be able to complete checkout even if you don't send an invoice.
"

He just sent me an email asking me for an invoice with the correct shipping but I don't see a way to do it.

Usually I charge $10 shipping overseas so I am hoping it isn't asking him for $20 but I thought the rates came from the Global Shipping

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
He just emailed me back stating it is asking $11.29 per card... I thought this was supposed to make shipping easier lol

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
I use it all the time and I copied and pasted the international shipping notice directly from ebay where I tell potential buyers in the listing that they are responsible for all import/customs fees.

It doesn't allow you to invoice the buyer. You'll receive payment for your domestic shipping charge to ship to KY (I think?) and they directly pay ebay the international shipping cost plus other fees.

If you don't have your listings setup for combined shipping, you might just have to issue a refund for the difference in the shipping price ebay charges for the second item and what your combined shipping discount rate is.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
hmmm I just cancelled the global shipping instead. Called eBay and they said that I can't combine the shipping. I just started using it recently but before that I have shipped well over 100 overseas with 0 problems, I will just test my luck with that again instead.

Members online