Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MY 9 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER MADE PATCH CARDS...L@@K THESE :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollx8

Jul 3, 2013
Fishers, IN 46038
MY 9 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER MADE THESE PATCH CARDS...L@@K THESE :) Just thought they'd be fun to share.....She's become obsessed with making them !!!!! She will want to read your comments so PLEASE don't bully or disrespect her creativity......

Last edited:

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Awesome stuff. Was cool of you to let her cut those up in order to explore her creativity. Some things are more important than cards. You should get her some gold foil paint and some number stamps and have her add serial numbers and even autographs!

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Love it! Wish my boys were that interested in cards. Enjoy spending time with her and sharing a hobby.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
That guy who faked all those 2005 Absolute Patches called and wants to know if she is for hire.......Nice work!

I saw a few of those yesterday. Although I'm sure that the David Cone Prime with the high serial # and a huge, perfectly centered Mets logo in the slightly larger-than-normal die cut window came out of the pack like that.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
I saw the guys video on here like last year or the year before. Wish I could find that again. I'll have to find it on Youtube.

I saw a few of those yesterday. Although I'm sure that the David Cone Prime with the high serial # and a huge, perfectly centered Mets logo in the slightly larger-than-normal die cut window came out of the pack like that.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Good to see you and your daughter enjoying the hobby together. That's what it's all about.

I think there are some nice patch pieces she could use in those random cards you have lying around the house near your McFarlane figures. :cool:

Members online

Latest posts