Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My mini experimentation.....Mail's here 8/20!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petesahuttt

Sep 15, 2010
So I was intrigued by others showing what they could buy in singles for around the cost of an unopened box and decided to do something similar...
So I spent around $700, close to the cost of a case of A&G, and this is the first installment, I'll have most of the rest coming in on Monday when my held mail gets here.
They aren't all 2013 A&G mini's but they certainly make up the most of it.
The piles don't show all the rare things but I will follow-up with scans as I get to sorting, so this will be an on-goingly updated thread.
Enjoy the show!

I found these Fish mini's at the first table I stopped at the East Coast National, they were $1 each and the guy let me have 5 for $4, the colors on these are really nice, I compared two copies of the same card and they were actually not identical, the colors and patterns were just slightly different...not very rare or desirable but a really nice addition to the mini PC. I picked up the Cycling mini since A&G had the People on Bicycles insert this year, figured this would look pretty cool next to those.

These are all NNO mini's from 2013 A&G and only the beginning, I have ALOT more that should show up on Monday...

Some other NNO's from various years and a few Bazooka Backs

Mailman just showed up!

petesahuttt

Sep 15, 2010
Okay here we go, all the packages have been ripped open, only have one to complain about, more about that one later, good news first :)
This one is significant in that it FINALLY finishes my '07 A&G back set, searched forever for it, finally broke down and overpaid for it and the next day it gets listed on eBay for half of what I paid for it, whatever:
2007 A&G back Jesse Litsch #349
Set done, scans of complete '07 A&G back set coming after the next vacation..

These are the big stacks of '13 A&G mini's, will get in to more detail as the organizing unfolds....

2010 T206 Piedmont Gold Chrome David Wright/50, one of the last few I need to finish my set (still waiting to hear back from COMC regarding the others that were to be sent about a month ago)

2012 NNO's for my set and a Weaver Red bats back or whatever in the heck Topps is calling it since losing the rights to use the term Bazooka

All NNO's and more to come:

Again, all NNO mini's /50 including a Pele :)

A few more NNO mini's, nice JoFer too:

More NNO's and a good representation to my frenzied buying...2 Gwynns (likely to be more doubles as the organizing unfolds)

Some vertical NNO's and a "Double Blank" that I will eventually have turned into a custom mini once I decide upon an artist to do it:

petesahuttt

Sep 15, 2010
Damn heterosexual/lesbians :)
j/k
The fish minis are absolutely gorgeous, the colors are beautiful in person, you don't really get full effect with scans on these. If you have the chance to grab a few of these, do it!

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
Nice mailday and great concept. I did the same thing last year with Five Star. I was able to get every card I wanted for way less than I would have spent on boxes.

Members online

Latest posts