Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Topps A&G Double Rip Card Belle/Swisher - Anyone seen? Exist?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Pretty simple for those of y'all who opened and watched 2013 Allen & Ginter being opened... anyone seen an Albert Belle / Nick Swisher Double Rip Card?! Beckett claims it's out there but zero have surfaced on eBay, etc. Just curious, seems to me that I should add this to the "doesn't exist" list for Albert Belle.

Thanks for the help gents!

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Pretty simple for those of y'all who opened and watched 2013 Allen & Ginter being opened... anyone seen an Albert Belle / Nick Swisher Double Rip Card?! Beckett claims it's out there but zero have surfaced on eBay, etc. Just curious, seems to me that I should add this to the "doesn't exist" list for Albert Belle.

aren't dual rips /5? I assume theres a few still in product, maybe one ripped not on video and someone has one somewhere? Idk....

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI

It's #'ed /10, so many they're all still out in boxes somewhere. Or someone pulled one and is keeping it, maybe some freak who collects Nick Swishy.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
aren't dual rips /5? I assume theres a few still in product, maybe one ripped not on video and someone has one somewhere? Idk....
It's #'ed /10, so many they're all still out in boxes somewhere. Or someone pulled one and is keeping it, maybe some freak who collects Nick Swishy.
OK - I just find it funny not one has surfaced on eBay yet. I guess I'll give it some more time because there has got to be a lot of product still out there.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
OK - I just find it funny not one has surfaced on eBay yet. I guess I'll give it some more time because there has got to be a lot of product still out there.

There's tons....and the price seems to be dipping? I thought I saw boxes on ebay for like $84 DLVD.

Either way, i dont think ive seen more than 2 of the same dual rip in videos and on ebay, so just hold steady, youll find an unripped one!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
There's tons....and the price seems to be dipping? I thought I saw boxes on ebay for like $84 DLVD.

Either way, i dont think ive seen more than 2 of the same dual rip in videos and on ebay, so just hold steady, youll find an unripped one!
Wait, have you see the Belle/Swisher?

Latest posts