Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best case over the years of cards??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardguy

Aug 24, 2008
OHIO
I was just thinking about going to the local card shop to pre order a case of a new product. Over the years I have bought some cases here and there and put some away and not open them and some have hit real well for me and others not so good. What product over the years do you think the best product is to buy a case or 2 and put them away and bring them out later? I would like to hear what everyone thinks on this subject? Baseball, football, or basketball products? Thanks

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Seems like Topps Chrome FB from last year might hold up on an epic scale. Also, 2010 Bowman Draft Baseball still seems jam-packed in retrospect. Also, I think Trout alone will hold up 2009 BDPP for years to come.

cardguy

Aug 24, 2008
OHIO
Seems like Topps Chrome FB from last year might hold up on an epic scale. Also, 2010 Bowman Draft Baseball still seems jam-packed in retrospect. Also, I think Trout alone will hold up 2009 BDPP for years to come.

I would have to agree that anything with Trout will hold high. 2010 BDPP was also a nice year. I would like to have done a search on what product has kept its value or raised its value the most over time?

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Preorder though? As in upcoming releases? I'm all over 2013 Finest. It's the 20th anniversary and it's loaded it seems.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
If you like the current NFL class then that may be a good buy. But case prices that are ~still low and can go higher? Id get a case of 2012 Topps Chrome FB or a case of 2013 Bowman Chrome Baseball.

cardguy

Aug 24, 2008
OHIO
If you like the current NFL class then that may be a good buy. But case prices that are ~still low and can go higher? Id get a case of 2012 Topps Chrome FB or a case of 2013 Bowman Chrome Baseball.

Thanks for the info. I do like 2012 topps chrome FB. 2013 bowman chrome baseball I have not looked into enough. I would like to find the same product year in year out to buy the same case and put it away every year. Pull them out 20 years from now and see what I got. I am just not sure the best product for this in each sport?

cardguy

Aug 24, 2008
OHIO
Topps Chrome Football if you get in early is probably the best every year.

Edit: For football that is

I really do like any type of chrome. You think tools chrome over bowman chrome?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Latest posts