Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Card Vending Machine TTM Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
There is a local junk/antique store that I check in at every week or so. They have a random mix of stuff. The owner has a trading card vending machine that has three slots and kicks a couple cards out each slot for $0.25. I spent $0.75 in it last time I was there for the heck of it. I thought it would be cool to try to get some of the cards I get out of the machine signed through TTM. Thought it would be fun to try something different and random.

I will get some more cards from the machine every week or so and update the thread. I will also update as any get returned signed as well. Comments on my craziness or encouragement are welcomed.

Here are the cards I got for 75 cents. Those Nascar cards are ugly as heck.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Very neat idea. I like how each batch of cards you get could be any personality from a variety of sports. Good luck!

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Got six of these ready to go out in the morning. Trying to find more info on at least two of them. At least this will give me another reason to check out that store every week or two so I can get some more cards. I may tell the guy about it and see if he will stick something good in the machine.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
I was back by that store today and had 50 cents on me here is the next round. I will try to get some of these ready over the weekend. Also while at this store someone had brought in two sealed 1990 Maxx Racing cards and they were just a few bucks a piece. I may open one and see how much I can get signed.

Vend2.jpgVend2-1.jpg

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Where to get the vending machine?

Sent from my XT901 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Its in a local junk/antique store in the town where I work. I tried to buy it off of him but he wont sell it. I will try to get a pic of it with my phone if I think of it next time I am in there.

Members online