Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

LCS recommandations in Hampton Roads, VA?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
After quite some time in Charlottesville we have moved to Hampton Roads, more specifically Carrollton (across the James River Bridge from Newport News).

Anyone have a recommendation for an LCS in the area? I typically buy my cards on line, but will us an LCS for supplies, etc.

Thanks

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
LCS Recommendations for Hampton Roads VA

Sorry...typo in the original title...

"Recommendations"

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
My favorite used to be the 10th Inning on Mercury Blvd, but I moved away from there a few years ago. It was run by an elderly couple, so I don't know if it's still open. They had a crap ton of stuff, from vintage to new wax. He was a huge Ripken fan.

For you, just go across the bridge and go past Big Bethel (while on Mercury) and it would be on your left.

There was another smaller shop a few blocks away on Todds Lane (I think it was called Jerseys) in the Todd Center Shopping Center.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
My favorite used to be the 10th Inning on Mercury Blvd, but I moved away from there a few years ago. It was run by an elderly couple, so I don't know if it's still open. They had a crap ton of stuff, from vintage to new wax. He was a huge Ripken fan.

For you, just go across the bridge and go past Big Bethel (while on Mercury) and it would be on your left.

There was another smaller shop a few blocks away on Todds Lane (I think it was called Jerseys) in the Todd Center Shopping Center.

Great info. Thanks.

cwgross144

May 26, 2012
Virginia
Those two are great. What part of Hampton Roads are you in? There is a card show this weekend at the Virginia Sports Hall of Fame in Portsmouth

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Those two are great. What part of Hampton Roads are you in? There is a card show this weekend at the Virginia Sports Hall of Fame in Portsmouth

I am in Carrollton (Isle of Wight, but close to Suffolk and Newport News). I heard about the show, but I don't think I can make it this weekend. We made beach plans for the holiday weekend.

cwgross144

May 26, 2012
Virginia
I am in Carrollton (Isle of Wight, but close to Suffolk and Newport News). I heard about the show, but I don't think I can make it this weekend. We made beach plans for the holiday weekend.
Ah gotcha. You're probably close to Chuckatuck Collectibles, but I've never been there. 10th Inning is great, and he has a ton of stuff, but he is overpriced. Jersey's is good, but usually just for wax. They don't have many singles and focus on gaming cards more. B&B's is in Virginia Beach. They have decent wax and a few singles. There is also Heroes, but I haven't been there in awhile. If you come out to the show, be sure to say hey!

Members online

Latest posts