Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Game Used Jersey..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I will see what I can find. I didn't order this year

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
For a lawyer you aren't using any logic.
When you frame the jersey you cannot see logos anyway!
BG

You must think all lawyers are stupid. They're not. That's why they're racking up hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees in all of your Panini battles.

Would you like to bet the standard Brian Gray $2,000?
31287a_brady.jpg

drew-brees-autographed-saints-jersey-framed-display_146fe282c6b19825e77690d8c6fa59eb.jpg

1-130.JPG

Sports%20jersey.jpg

dan_marino_large.jpg

aptimized-1x1.gif

michael-vick-atlanta-falcons-deluxe-framed-autographed-jersey-3361047.jpg

thumb.aspx

I got no more use for dis guy.

Last edited:

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
That's what I see on ebay. Can't see what the allure of the product is without a logo, but . . .

Hook....

You must think all lawyers are stupid. They're not. That's why they're racking up hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees in all of your Panini battles.

Would you like to bet the standard Brian Gray $2,000?

Line....

I got no more use for dis guy.

Sinker....

I never took you for the barrel fisherman, but well played.

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
For a lawyer you aren't using any logic.
When you frame the jersey you cannot see logos anyway!
BG

For being a top level guy at a semi major sports company you sure lack common sense. When framed right the logos get showed off. Although with your lack of licenses I can understand why it's easier to call customers stupid than admit if this product was logo'd they would go for more and be less of a sportskings like novelty. As a collector I sure would rather an auto'd nfl jersey compared to a non logo jersey.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
For being a top level guy at a semi major sports company you sure lack common sense. When framed right the logos get showed off. Although with your lack of licenses I can understand why it's easier to call customers stupid than admit if this product was logo'd they would go for more and be less of a sportskings like novelty. As a collector I sure would rather an auto'd nfl jersey compared to a non logo jersey.

Oh Jon Mead..........

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Just to clarify a coupla things:

This is a FOOTBALL product.

Some of the jerseys are just a generic, logo-less jersey but there are some Authentic jerseys signed in this product. One of our customers pulled a Eric Dickerson auto on a Mitchell and Ness jersey...

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
If you like it, buy it.
If you don't,don't buy it..

The product is well received in the market, thus somebody clearly likes it..

I still cannot believe some collectors still harass other people for what they choose to collect.

BG

Last edited:

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Back on topic, most collectors are value oriented and would rather have affordable custom jerseys at 125.00 box instead of authentics at 275.00 box..

Regardless , people vote with their wallets.. On this one, they voted yes..BG

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Gonna cut the thread below it goes any further from productive...

BG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts