Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is up with this Ginter box sale?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Wow! Yeah, that's pretty dumb. I'm guessing they'll see another box as a BIN for $20 and wonder what the hell they were thinking.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
What about the other idiot who had the next highest bid @ $42....what was he thinking

Im on my phone but can you check the runner ups bidding history?

Maybe it was shilled? Or maybe it was just a flat our bidding war?

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Cool!!!!!!!! Sorry for asking a quick favor that would literally take you 5 seconds. I'll remember to NOT ask a FORUM COMMUNITY for help again :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
I'm guilty of being a dumb@ss this guy(same seller)took me for a blaster of sp golf back in April I stumbled upon it with a few mins to bid so I jumped in. I will say on my app it looked like a hobby box to me an this seller did position it so it didn't look like a blaster. When I questioned him he said blasters are rare in his area and go for more than MSRP. If I would have read the description not just relying on the photos it wouldn't of happened.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Not sure what a P_B is....

Not sure why people refuse to help here....

P_B

Posey_Buster

See any resemblance?

Once you rub people the wrong way, they tend to not forget. Pompiety doesn't sit well with the majority of members, so when you act out from day 1 it gets remembered.

Not speaking harshly, just speaking matter of fact. You've rubbed a few members wrong and they're gonna remember it.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
P_B

Posey_Buster

See any resemblance?

Once you rub people the wrong way, they tend to not forget. Pompiety doesn't sit well with the majority of members, so when you act out from day 1 it gets remembered.

Not speaking harshly, just speaking matter of fact. You've rubbed a few members wrong and they're gonna remember it.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Normally they say i rub them real good like. =[

Members online

Latest posts