Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any card shops in South Carolina near these areas...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Buddy of mine is working there for a week and is looking for something near Myrtle Beach, then Charleston or Columbia...

Any leads on where to go would be appreciated

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
I know there is (was there two months ago when I drove by it) a shop in Myrtle Beach near HWY 544 and HWY 17. There also used to be a store in Richland Fashion Mall - I haven't been there in years so I don't know if it exists anymore.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Hey Dan,

I do know there is (or atleast was in November of 07) one shop in Charleston. I can't for the life of me remember what the name of it is off of Rivers Avenue in North Charleston at the North Point Plaza shopping center. The guy there didn't have many big singles or a huge selection of cards but the wax was great. He had some really hard to find boxes, especially of the older stuff. His prices were decent and he even had a good selection of memorabilia at marked down prices. I bought some stuff there when I was on my honeymoon and I would go back again.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Thanks for the tips guys - I'm sure he will appreciate any and all leads for his wax habits :)

Members online

Latest posts