Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Don't post any superfractors up for sale anytime soon...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
What else is he going to be doing after the operation?

He's going to have too much time, internet access, too much money lying around.

I say POST AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

Wes

OG
Administrator
moxacaine said:
moxacaine said:
Someone posted this the other day too. I'm suprised this joke is still going. :lol:

On another note, i hope the surgery goes smoothly. Robin Williams is a really nice guy.

I hope it goes well too, but I am less than impressed with his routine. All his impressions are done with basically the same voice and drives me nuts.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
LLWesMan said:
moxacaine said:
moxacaine said:
Someone posted this the other day too. I'm suprised this joke is still going. :lol:

On another note, i hope the surgery goes smoothly. Robin Williams is a really nice guy.

I hope it goes well too, but I am less than impressed with his routine. All his impressions are done with basically the same voice and drives me nuts.

I havent watched to many of his routines. I got to meet him once and he was a stand up guy.

Wes

OG
Administrator
Jeff N. said:
LLWesMan said:
Dpanthers14 said:
do we know for a positive fact that it is him?

We actually know for a positive fact it is NOT him.

How do we know that?

ru4scuba said:
moxacaine said:

The funny part is how some people are so adamant that Wossa is not Williams.

Because a number of members (including myself) have either spoken to or sold things to him.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
I heard this on the radio the other day. I am a big Robin Williams fan, despite the title of his current comedy tour and his political ideology. I always enjoyed watching his movies.

Wes

OG
Administrator
Jeff N. said:
mburgin said:
[quote="Jeff N.":2zy2os8s]
LLWesMan said:
Dpanthers14 said:
do we know for a positive fact that it is him?

We actually know for a positive fact it is NOT him.

How do we know that?

i have spoken to mark several times on the phone and can guarantee that he IS NOT robin williams

Who is mark?[/quote:2zy2os8s]

Mark = Wossa

Members online

Latest posts