Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

$1,000 to spend on Prospects

If you had $1,000 to spend on prospects would you...

• Buy singles, graded

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
I'd spend about $750 on BC 1st year autos of guys I liked their potential and the cards had great centering and all other things need for grading, and spend the rest getting them graded.

G

if i were you, id take that 1000, invest it into promoting cash advance and grant offers on facebook and google adwords. Make sure you work on getting your quality score up (quality traffic, bidding on keywords that relate to your offers) Scale the sh*t out of it, rinse, repeat, and then you can buy all the baseball cards in the world that your heart desires...hope this helps

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
I would mix them singles ungraded and graded. Dont buy wax. sometimes you get lucky and sometimes not.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I voted for ungraded singles cuz it's the best way to make money for sure.

But if you want to have fun, but risk not getting as much value, definitely go with a case. Tons of fun, although it's a gamble.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
If you want the highest ROI potential go with ungraded singles. If you want a sure fire way to make a little money and have time to wait and some self-control buy a case of a product with a good checklist, wait for a few players to blow up and then sell the boxes once they have dried up and gone up in price. This could take years, but has worked in the past.

Members online

Latest posts