Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post your BGS submission count to date.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

card-treasury

Aug 11, 2008
I just realized that is close to $100,000 in fees.

I need to sell out soon. in the words of my Canadian relatives...eh?

card-treasury

Aug 11, 2008
mredsox89 said:
card-treasury said:
I just realized that is close to $100,000 in fees.

what do you think your profit from that 100K in fees was?
I still have about 75% of them. :lol:

I'm serious. I have issues.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
card-treasury said:
mredsox89 said:
[quote="card-treasury":1uyyqjc4]I just realized that is close to $100,000 in fees.

I still have about 75% of them. :lol:[/quote:1uyyqjc4]

ahhh. must be quite a graded collection picking up dust, lol

card-treasury

Aug 11, 2008
mredsox89 said:
card-treasury said:
mredsox89 said:
[quote="card-treasury":2o7mltzf]I just realized that is close to $100,000 in fees.

ahhh. must be quite a graded collection picking up dust, lol[/quote:2o7mltzf]
I have a stack of BGS 9.5 base chroome cards of:

Trevor Plouffe
Gaby Hernandez
2002 Justin Jones
and Clint Everts

They have some dust on them if I can find them.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
card-treasury said:
mredsox89 said:
[quote="card-treasury":3jzkvn95]
mredsox89 said:
[quote="card-treasury":3jzkvn95]I just realized that is close to $100,000 in fees.

ahhh. must be quite a graded collection picking up dust, lol[/quote:3jzkvn95]
I have a stack of BGS 9.5 base chroome cards of:

Trevor Plouffe
Gaby Hernandez
2002 Justin Jones
and Clint Everts

They have some dust on them if I can find them.[/quote:3jzkvn95]
It's good to see someone else miss on that one.

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
Exactly 3882 to date for me.

Knowing what I know now, those I had graded early on were a waste. I probably should have known better but I was addicted to getting 9.5s. I would send in 20 cards every week at the 45 day service. It sucked waiting until the first 20 came back to me, but once they did, I was getting a package from Beckett every week. For some reason it felt like gambling to me, and it was somewhat of a rush to open up that box and slowly sort through each card hoping for a gem mint.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
js0000001 said:
I have submitted a total of 70 cards

Nice coincidence...I too have submitted a total of 70 cards. :) The last one of them was graded on September 19th, 2000.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Around 230 cards. My most recent submission was 50 cards. Grades came out today but I won't spoil them. I'll get the video of the break up as soon as I get the cards in. I will give a little spoiler. I had 31 gems out of 50. :D

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
jjj7880 said:
Around 230 cards. My most recent submission was 50 cards. Grades came out today but I won't spoil them. I'll get the video of the break up as soon as I get the cards in. I will give a little spoiler. I had 31 gems out of 50. :D

sweet, you guys got your grades, i better hurry up and get the rest of my cards to Matt. Look forward to ur break

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
jjj7880 said:

sweet, you guys got your grades, i better hurry up and get the rest of my cards to Matt. Look forward to ur break

Yep, next bulk submission will be at the 10 level this time so the turnaround will be quicker. Matt forgot to give them the email that said it would be at the 10 day level and they treated it like all other bulk submissions. Since we didn't get it this time we will get it next time so you didn't do bad at all.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
jjj7880 said:
mredsox89 said:
jjj7880 said:

Yep, next bulk submission will be at the 10 level this time so the turnaround will be quicker. Matt forgot to give them the email that said it would be at the 10 day level and they treated it like all other bulk submissions. Since we didn't get it this time we will get it next time so you didn't do bad at all.

Sweet :D I'll get the other cards out to Matt Monday. Hoping for one more card to arrive tomorrow but if not it can wait.

Members online

Latest posts