Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If the Wieters of 2009 Equals the Longoria of 2008.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
What does everyone think his EEE auto/799 would reach by season's end?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Just for the record, this thread is comparing them in terms of stats only. They're obviously two completely separate players.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
Jaypers said:
Just for the record, this thread is comparing them in terms of stats only. They're obviously two completely separate players.

~Well obviously,one is a catcher for the Orioles named Matt Wieters while the other is a 3b man for the Rays named Evan Longoria.~

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Considering its his only 1st year auto'd card it could easily reach $400 if he produces like he should. And although there are 799 of the base auto its relatively difficult to pull from a 20-box case. How many did Andrew pull from all of his 2007 Elite Extra cases? Maybe 2 or 3??? Tough pull indeedy.

Allen

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Another difference is that the O's have no shot to get to the WS.

but if they did Im sure Weiter's would do better than Evan's one hit in 5 games performance meltdown.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Bruin7 said:
Considering its his only 1st year auto'd card it could easily reach $400 if he produces like he should. And although there are 799 of the base auto its relatively difficult to pull from a 20-box case. How many did Andrew pull from all of his 2007 Elite Extra cases? Maybe 2 or 3??? Tough pull indeedy.

Allen
Not true.
He has 2005 USA Autos.
Plus a sweet Dual auto with LaPorta in that set as well.
I don't see the base going anywhere near $400.

tide12champrings said:
I don't see raw copies going for much more than $250 and 9.5/10's topping out around 400.
I'll have to agree. I was thinking the same.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
Wouldnt Upper Deck be able to put out a (RC) with him in an O's uniform this year then?
Yes, Upper Deck can produce Wieters cards if he makes the 25-man roster...just no sticker or on-card autographs unless they buy them from Razor.

Of course, nothing would stop Upper Deck from acquiring index cards a la Tristar if they wanted to insert a trapped autograph like they do with a lot of products, or Sweet Spot styled cut autos.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
200lbhockeyplayer said:
ThoseBackPages said:
Wouldnt Upper Deck be able to put out a (RC) with him in an O's uniform this year then?
Yes, Upper Deck can produce Wieters cards if he makes the 25-man roster...just no sticker or on-card autographs unless they buy them from Razor.

Of course, nothing would stop Upper Deck from acquiring index cards a la Tristar if they wanted to insert a trapped autograph like they do with a lot of products, or Sweet Spot styled cut autos.

Sweet, i hope he makes it then!

Members online

Latest posts