Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Decent pick up... If you like RC Logos and AP...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Can't wait to get this one...

1a76_1.jpg

I'm actually thinking about getting an IP sig thrown on it. :?

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I am in no way a Vikes fan, you know that :p but I am an AP fan. That is one NICE card!!!

I would love to pick up an NFL logo someday, but not sure of who.
Favre, Quinn, Rogers and Fitz are guys I would love to, but more than likely waaaaaaaaaaaay out of my price range.
I am sure the AP wasnt cheap either.
As for getting it signed, that would love very very nice.
Congrats.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Musial Collector said:
I am in no way a Vikes fan, you know that :p but I am an AP fan. That is one NICE card!!!

I would love to pick up an NFL logo someday, but not sure of who.
Favre, Quinn, Rogers and Fitz are guys I would love to, but more than likely waaaaaaaaaaaay out of my price range.
I am sure the AP wasnt cheap either.
As for getting it signed, that would love very very nice.
Congrats.

Since I picked up a nice Rodgers rookie last week, I figured I better even it out.

AP was $650 at Best Offer... thoughts?

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
No way I'd get that card signed by him. He has a crappy in person auto now. Plus wouldn't you have to rub down that card or prep it to get signed. To me it would ruin it's future resale, unless you plan to pc it and that is how you want it.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Would look nice, but AP's auto sucks and not worth risk on a logo. Perhaps one of those NT jerseys that are /49 would look good though.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Sexy ass card dude.

Get an AD logo card signed IP? :? It's your card man, you can use it for TP if you really wanted to... but there is no way in hell I would EVER IP a card like that.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Well i wouldn't get it IP'ed if say he was heading to the bus, with 100's of people around pushing and stuff, but if it was in a relaxed environment, like at a paid signing, where you could show him where on the card you wanted it signed, id go for it.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
G $MONEY$ said:
Well i wouldn't get it IP'ed if say he was heading to the bus, with 100's of people around pushing and stuff, but if it was in a relaxed environment, like at a paid signing, where you could show him where on the card you wanted it signed, id go for it.
I would agree. The only place I would get an auto is at an IP event. Personally, I wouldn't do it at all with a 1/1 like that, but its your card your call - and I can definitely see why you'd want to.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
I would so the IP. I think it would look sweet! As long as it is controlled. You get a pic of him signing it and holding it up showing his pearly whites I bet you could double it in price . IP passing by running off the field. NO CHANCE IN HELL

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
wheeler281 said:
I would so the IP. I think it would look sweet! As long as it is controlled. You get a pic of him signing it and holding it up showing his pearly whites I bet you could double it in price . IP passing by running off the field. NO CHANCE IN HELL

Did you come over from Beckett? I see you collect Steelers, any nice Mendenhalls?

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
flightposite said:
wheeler281 said:

Did you come over from Beckett? I see you collect Steelers, any nice Mendenhalls?

Yes I did. RYO just pulled me over here from SCF wher I had migrated. yeah I got a few Mendy's nothing to crazy. not a fan of his auto and I take that into account LOL

http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii3/ ... endenhall/

I refuse to pay the exquisite prices right now. That takes a ton for me for I can get insane but people are crazy as always for the new exquisite.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
wheeler281 said:
flightposite said:
wheeler281 said:

Yes I did. RYO just pulled me over here from SCF wher I had migrated. yeah I got a few Mendy's nothing to crazy. not a fan of his auto and I take that into account LOL

http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii3/ ... endenhall/

I refuse to pay the exquisite prices right now. That takes a ton for me for I can get insane but people are crazy as always for the new exquisite.

Well, welcome to the boards, glad to have you.

Yeah, his auto can be pretty terrible. I started picking up some of his stuff to resell after he is the starter, but ended up just collecting him. Steelers are a great team, been following them since 2000/01.

Members online

Latest posts