Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any suggestions for my website name?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
My little bro is helping me develop a website for my collection, but I've been having trouble coming up with the perfect .com name. The website is meant to feature my sketches (not to sell them there though) and my card collections (Baseball autos, Justin Upton, Ohio State autos). Hopefully the website name will indicate that a bit. The name could also have something to do with my screen name. Here's some of the ideas I've come up with so far. I'd love to hear opinions on these or suggestions of something completely different as well.

scribblesandsportscards.com (or vice versa)
scribblesandsluggers.com (or vice versa)

I'm not sure if those would be too long and a shorter name would be better? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :)

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I am partial to website names that are catchy, simple to remember and pertain to content, so here is an idea for you.

sketchbomb.com

There is no real way to incorporate Baseball autos, Justin Upton, Ohio State autos and/or your user name without sounding enlongated, obscure and contrived. I'd stick to something simple. Let your site define the name, not the other way around.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
How about ducksdoodles.com ?

I say that figuring the site would be a good way to publicize/sell your artwork. Doesn't say anything about sportscards, but it is the best I got on a Saturday morning. :)

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
thanks for all the suggestions guys....it's definately given me some more to think about....I was kind of stuck in a rut.

Members online

Latest posts