Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

out of curiosity

Is it?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
Is the player you collect also your favorite baseball player?

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Hopefully I don't sound like an ass for saying this because its not meant to be that way but why wouldn't you collect your favorite player?It stands to reason if you bother collecting at all why not collect your favorite player.Even older players like Ruth and Jackie Robinson are in the throwback sets and insert sets so you can still nab some cards of them.

I think the closest thing I can come to what your asking is for Jack Lambert.I only own like 3 cards of his.But I enjoy the crap outta the ones I have.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
predatorkj said:
Hopefully I don't sound like an ass for saying this because its not meant to be that way but why wouldn't you collect your favorite player?It stands to reason if you bother collecting at all why not collect your favorite player.Even older players like Ruth and Jackie Robinson are in the throwback sets and insert sets so you can still nab some cards of them.

I think the closest thing I can come to what your asking is for Jack Lambert.I only own like 3 cards of his.But I enjoy the crap outta the ones I have.

the only excuse I would accept is the player is way out of their price range, for instance some people may not be able to afford an albert pujols auto even though he is their favorite player.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
predatorkj said:

the only excuse I would accept is the player is way out of their price range, for instance some people may not be able to afford an albert pujols auto even though he is their favorite player.

Yeah but that shouldn't stop you from collecting that player.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Of course.

My favorite guys are Wainwright (Would be my best collection if he had more stuff), Nick Markakis, and Huston Street.

I would collect Pujols more if I had the cash.

G

collect hanley and i think hes my favorite player dont really like ne one else in the NL to be honest

Members online

Latest posts