Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

08 bdpp box, pretty good

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
opened a box and got all this
new001.jpg

now have 2 ref autos of gutierez

also got one jumbo pack of 09 topps and pulled this
teddy001.jpg

all available

Oct 16, 2008
MN
abncollectsautos said:
daveyou said:
it's crazy that the ziegler will sell the highest :mrgreen:

dave

yeah, to bad im not selling, only trading and freebies. thanks for the info

is ziegler good?
Ziegler buys his own stuff, so it goes pretty high. I'd recommend selling just that one.

I can use your Montero.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
abncollectsautos said:
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
sweet ziegler and montero.

thanks

have you noticed some hodges stuff is starting to surface on the bay? cardboardbeauty prices are silly, especially for the non-graded versions. Hodges solid in the first 6 games batting .400

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
abncollectsautos said:
[quote="Blue Hodges Reverend":1rcskl33]sweet ziegler and montero.

thanks

have you noticed some hodges stuff is starting to surface on the bay? cardboardbeauty prices are silly, especially for the non-graded versions. Hodges solid in the first 6 games batting .400[/quote:1rcskl33]

yeah, i emailed him a couple times. he has the exact same cards listed for the exact same crazy prices on collectors revolution. i asked if he would come down and he said no

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
abncollectsautos said:
abncollectsautos said:
[quote="Blue Hodges Reverend":1gpyke5w]sweet ziegler and montero.

thanks

have you noticed some hodges stuff is starting to surface on the bay? cardboardbeauty prices are silly, especially for the non-graded versions. Hodges solid in the first 6 games batting .400

yeah, i emailed him a couple times. he has the exact same cards listed for the exact same crazy prices on collectors revolution. i asked if he would come down and he said no[/quote:1gpyke5w]

and to think those are in the hands of a non-hodges collector. the listed gold has really bad centering.

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
abncollectsautos said:
[quote="Blue Hodges Reverend":160x12fc]
abncollectsautos said:
[quote="Blue Hodges Reverend":160x12fc]sweet ziegler and montero.

thanks

yeah, i emailed him a couple times. he has the exact same cards listed for the exact same crazy prices on collectors revolution. i asked if he would come down and he said no[/quote:160x12fc]

and to think those are in the hands of a non-hodges collector. the listed gold has really bad centering.[/quote:160x12fc]

some collectors think they can make a quick buck off every gold reractor on the market

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts