Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rumor: Contenders 3rd SP list?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
I am in Dallas at my daughter's Regional Dance competition, all day event, but a dad's got to do what a dad's got to do. Anyway, stopped in a shop in the down time and heard a conversation that made me take note. Donruss is in Grand Prarie and I heard them talking about a third SP list for the baseball. Any one else in the know have heard rumors of this? I know there are some cards that are very few and far between, some I have been picking up when I find them, which is not often. Probably nothing, but thought I would share.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Actually I know for certain that at least one guy was supposed to be included on the second SP list. I had a brief email conversation with a Playoff/Donruss rep and there appears to be some guys that are in smaller quantity than thought. But I can guarantee that it isn't Porcello, Beckham, Posey, etc. ;)

Allen

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Bruin7 said:
Actually I know for certain that at least one guy was supposed to be included on the second SP list. I had a brief email conversation with a Playoff/Donruss rep and there appears to be some guys that are in smaller quantity than thought. But I can guarantee that it isn't Porcello, Beckham, Posey, etc. ;)

Allen

so maybe there is some truth to a 3rd list, but they just had planned on getting the info out in only 2

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
I don't think it was their intention on supplying a 3rd SP list and I don't think they'll print out another list. I think they messed up during their product pack-out. Its most likely going to be the market that determines which guys are in shorter availability.

Allen

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
This product becomes more and more interesting as time goes by. Some of the shorter printed cards, based on research are indeed prospects, but how many, that is the big question.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
This product becomes more and more interesting as time goes by. Some of the shorter printed cards, based on research are indeed prospects, but how many, that is the big question.

I am still waiting for another Raben to hit the bay :lol: :lol: :lol:

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Bruin7 said:

Allen

Sorry Allen, Issac Galloway is not on the SP list :lol: :lol: :lol:
There must be 10,000 of those :shock:

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
EricInCT said:
Bruin7 said:

Allen

Sorry Allen, Issac Galloway is not on the SP list :lol: :lol: :lol:
There must be 10,000 of those :shock:

Galloway probably has the most autos out of everyone. I saw one guy open a case and pull 4 of them. That sucks IMO.

Allen

Members online