Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Next year's Museum collection looks even better than this year

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VOTC

Jul 30, 2009
Museum Collection is quickly becoing my favorite Topps baseball product. Early details on 2014 looks sweet!

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I love the Museum Edition cards, but have been disappointed with the design changes since the 2011 version. 2014 looks better than 2013 with a larger image area, but the 2011 version hasn't been beat yet.

I want that Puig Nameplate cabinet.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
No one is going to order it because Topps crazy high end stuff sucked this yr.

Because of that, next year's stuff will rock.

And since next yrs will rock, it'll be ordered en masse the following year and it'll blow.

That's the Topps cycle.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Link? Pictures?

Anyways, I went to Google... looks pretty solid. I know the cards are just mock-ups and not actual cards but this is just funny to see... I would HIGHLY doubt they put out a Stan auto that looks this clean... have you not seen the scratch marks that are considered his auto now in Topps product?

2013MC-autorelic.jpg

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Link? Pictures?

Anyways, I went to Google... looks pretty solid. I know the cards are just mock-ups and not actual cards but this is just funny to see... I would HIGHLY doubt they put out a Stan auto that looks this clean... have you not seen the scratch marks that are considered his auto now in Topps product?

2013MC-autorelic.jpg

The link is the 2014 in the OP.

Apr 23, 2012
New Orleans
This product looks quite nice... but also looks virtually indistinguishable from previous year's Museum... which look roughly interchangeable with all the other Topps high end products.

ROI per box / redemptions vs. live can hopefully be better, but the cards themselves are really pretty much the same.

Not sure if there are really that many "new" things to try with sports cards at this point, so this may be unavoidable, but I definitely enjoy the products that have a more unique personality more.

Members online

Latest posts