Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

An Im Feeling "LUCK"Y Mailday- Colts Edition!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NYYFan23

Aug 3, 2013
hello all,

today i got in a very awesome mailday. The reason for that being I was able to pick up my first andrew luck auto for my collection. Andrew luck is one of my favorite players in the national football league because of the fact he is such a mature and talented player considering he was only a rookie last year. He is wise beyond his years and 100% deserves all the comparisons he receives to Peyton Manning. He is that DANG GOOD!

In my personal opinion, although i am fans of all of them, Robert Griffin III, Russell Wilson, and Colin Kaepernick are all in danger of having sophomore slumps just like Cam Newton did after his spectacular rookie season. Obviously i could be wrong and they all could have great 2nd seasons but i think that now after these defenses have had all this time to watch the film and make a gameplan on how to stop these dual threat quarterbacks. Especially RG3 who isnt going to be able to do the same things he did last year after his knee surgery. They will be very careful with him and he will have to learn when to run out of bounds and accept a play instead of trying to get every last yard

Andrew luck on the other hand should have no problem having a spectacular 2nd year. He is NO dual threat. He stands in the pocket and picks apart your defense just like Manning AND Brady :). The thing that could hurt Luck is that he has a new offensive coordinator, O WAIT his new offensive coordinator Pep Hamilton was his OC at Stanford and the new offense is very similar to what he ran at Stanford.

But anyway THIS IS A CARD THREAD NOT AN NFL ANALYSIS THREAD!

Check out the video of my awesome mailday below and let me know your thoughts.

AN IM FEELING "LUCK"Y MOJOOO MAILDAY PC NASTINESS!!! - YouTube

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Yeah, but can he host Saturday night live?

Congrats btw

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online