Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************** Sunday Morning Thread ************** 9 /1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
yes , they auctioned off jerseys and I got two . I got a grand slam baseball plus autoed . Team signed after game but I had set up / loaded my items in van . Gallo put on a show and has set home run record for minors --- he was injured for one month

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Gallo's jersey was $200 .00 plus , i'll bet hits Ebay at 800. Nobody knew buyer . Some were sold on line but that seems hard . There is an award for player that sets record for home runs plus $$$.
At least I get to put away tons of cards now , no more loading unloading ,setting up --------------------------- Darn i'm already missing it LOL

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida

Thanks for the info, Richard!:D

yes , they auctioned off jerseys and I got two . I got a grand slam baseball plus autoed . Team signed after game but I had set up / loaded my items in van . Gallo put on a show and has set home run record for minors --- he was injured for one month

Sounds like a great night. Seems like the season just started.:(

Good morning.

Took my daughter to the Jays game yesterday!
View attachment 21005

- Rodrick

A moment you'll both remember forever!:cool:

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning and welcome!

From '98:

d5545ecc-c76c-4033-bc95-bcb9c0e68f56_zpse541dfd3.jpg

cardguy

Aug 24, 2008
OHIO
Good morning all! Was thinking about going to a card show this morning, but I don't know how to look up local shows anymore? Can anyone help me out with that? Thanks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts