Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question regarding autographing hotels in NYC for mlb teams

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

go_tribe

Aug 15, 2008
buffalo
Anybody graph hotels recently in NY? I'm looking for advice, as it seems some of the limited info online for which teams stay in which hotel is often wrong. I went to the westin times square for the Phillies last week and it was a complete bust.

Nationals play the mets next week and I'd like a crack at Harper, if anyone has any advice as to which hotel they'll be at, which entrance to watch and what time I should get there, would be greatly appreciated.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Anybody graph hotels recently in NY? I'm looking for advice, as it seems some of the limited info online for which teams stay in which hotel is often wrong. I went to the westin times square for the Phillies last week and it was a complete bust.

Nationals play the mets next week and I'd like a crack at Harper, if anyone has any advice as to which hotel they'll be at, which entrance to watch and what time I should get there, would be greatly appreciated.

If you get bryce harper to sign while you badger him as he's ready to crash into his hotel bed, I'll eat my skirt, but in any case, good luck. Try to focus on the ones who dont have as inflated of a head and sign often

Last edited:

ATLSports

May 11, 2013
Bryce WILL NOT sign in the hotel. Tried last week and said "if i was at the game he would have but his policy is none in the hotel."

go_tribe

Aug 15, 2008
buffalo
Bryce WILL NOT sign in the hotel. Tried last week and said "if i was at the game he would have but his policy is none in the hotel."

Thanks for the heads up. I'm assuming you don't live in NYC though? Im still hoping to get some advice on the hotel location and such. Did anyone on the Nats sign at the hotel though when you tried? Strass, Gio Gonzalez or Zimm would be other guys i'd like to get

ATLSports

May 11, 2013
Im younger (15) so that helped. I asked Harp instead of Stras because they walked in at same time, Rendon and Haren signed for me. Ryan Zimmerman declined and thats all I asked. Gio would have im sure, he just walked around the hotel and chilled haha.

go_tribe

Aug 15, 2008
buffalo
Im younger (15) so that helped. I asked Harp instead of Stras because they walked in at same time, Rendon and Haren signed for me. Ryan Zimmerman declined and thats all I asked. Gio would have im sure, he just walked around the hotel and chilled haha.

What hotel?

Members online