Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Believe it or not, Topps used to do it right

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I added this one to my 2005 Pack Wars collection about a month ago, and I just got around to scanning it. Say what you will about the design of the card, it's a clean 1/1 Topps cut of a pretty good player. It's a neat addition for me.

2005toppspackwarspwc-pr_zps2061a652.jpg

What's really cool is the back of the card. I thin k I've only seen this on a handful of Topps 1/1's circa 2004 and 2005. Can you imagine if they had done this on all the Topps and Bowman Originals autos? This is a neat card to own just for this feature alone - check out the fine print.

2005toppspackwarspwc-prback_zpsc17c4a38.jpg

I feel like I need to post something positive about Topps, because my next thread is going to be brutal.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I'd take this over a barely legible scribble.

$T2eC16hHJGwE9n)yVUTiBQpH1)V0!!~~60_3.JPG

God... Don't get me started... I've been beating this drum for a while... Yours is at least decent compared to some which are (1) on a sticker and (2) not even legible.

Here is one from the brand new Topps Tier One set flying off shelves near you...

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1378122372.363320.jpg

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Latest posts