Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do You Ever Have A Hard Time Justifying Rainbow Spending?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
I am in the process of attempting a rainbow. As we all know, we never know when the super, red, orange or whatever you need will pop up. With limited quantities you may never see another. However, some players for example mine may never be a star in the mlb let alone play a lot, but their red or super may sell for 75-250. When it pops up you panic and try to sell some qualiy stuff. For example I sold a Gordon Xfractor auto the other day to pick up something. So I guess the question is, do you guys think it is worth selling quality stuff just to complete your rainbow?

Logan

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
All depends what your intentions are. I just won my red refractor and paid more than I thought it would go for, roughly about half of what I got the Super for. It's a great feeling though when you have the entire rainbow. You know no one else will have one.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
I know how you feel and I say yes. I love to complete rainbows and if it's for the pc then it's always ok for me to do whatever it is to make it work.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
I mean especially when you have a good deal. I can get the orange for 30, but I already sold everything that I wanted to sell. Everything else is hard to get, hmmm decisions decisions

Members online