Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

07 BC Team Case Break live at 8pm EST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
moxacaine said:
mredsox89 said:
I'm watching but i can't get the chat to show up, at least picture works for me now

have you tried refreshing?

yea, i have never been able to get the chat. For a long time i wasn't ever able to even get picture but then one day it decided to work, but the chat has never worked. It says loaded$buildtime followed by a bunch of numbers

Wes

OG
Administrator
mredsox89 said:
moxacaine said:
mredsox89 said:
I'm watching but i can't get the chat to show up, at least picture works for me now

yea, i have never been able to get the chat. For a long time i wasn't ever able to even get picture but then one day it decided to work, but the chat has never worked. It says loaded$buildtime followed by a bunch of numbers

Do you use peer guardian - if so you need to disable it.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
LLWesMan said:
mredsox89 said:
moxacaine said:
mredsox89 said:

Do you use peer guardian - if so you need to disable it.

Since i dont know what peer guardian is i doubt i use it but is is something on ustream or on my computer?

Two bad autos in 1st 2 boxes but look at it this way, at least you are not wasting parallel autos on the scrub guys.

Members online