Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

hows my team look

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
main money league i just finished up drafting in a little bit ago

qb- russell wilson
rb1- foster
rb2- steven jackson
wr1- colston
wr2- reggie wayne
te- jermichael finley
flex- david wilson
d- steelers
k- tucker
bench- daryl richardson, lance moore, ben tate, michael floyd, cristine michael, carson palmer, cordarelle patterson

initial thoughts
my biggest steal in my opinion were steven jackson (late 2nd rd, pick 23 overall), reggie wayne (5th rd, 50th overall), and jermicahel finley (11th rd, 122 overall). i really like finley this year and think he will have the monster year people have been expecting out of him for the past couple of years

glaring weakness- i think the team is pretty solid overall but might be a little weak at WR. colston is a pretty weak WR1, and there isn't much depth to the receiving core that i have either.

what are your thoughts???

anywhere I can add?

thanks

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
steven jackson will kill you. other than that decent team overall. ill post my team in a bit when i can.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
who should i leave on my roster as the final bench spot to start the season? cordarrelle patterson or aaron dobson?

also I'm looking for big things from steven jackson this year, i see him having a very nice year with over 1k yards and 8 tds

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
i see jackson just opening up passing lanes. he may get 500 yds and 6td's but thats it. dobson has a bigger upside being one of the only WR's on a team with a bigger QB. unless AP starts throwing CP wont do well at all.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
micahel turner had 800 yards and 10 tis last year. steven jackson, being the slightly better rb imo, should have those general stats as a baseline. no way he only runs for only 500 yards, unless he gets injured (which is a risk for all players in the league). in addition, he is my rbi, and i think he is one of the better ones out there. anyways, at that draft position (23 rd 2), the only serviceable backs left available were mud, david wilson, demarco murray, and eddie lacy, and I picked wilson up the following round. I firmly stand by my jackson selection.

I'm leaning towards picking up dobson though

I still believe I have a pretty big weakness at WR1 and no depth at that position at all, with lance moore being the only serviceable bye week fill in at the moment (and he obviously is on the same team as colston, making that week extremely difficult)

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
Jackson has always been injury prone. My team for my one league is as follows. Matt Ryan David Wilson eddy lacy Calvin Johnson aj green. Kyle Rudolph tavon Austin Matt prater texans defense bench: jacoby jones Kenny Brit sambo Dwayne Allen Reuben randle le'veon bell. PPR league so I'm loving my receiving core. My other league I have better team but worse recieving core.

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
League 2: PPR
R.wilson
AP
Sproles
Julio
Dez
Reuben randle
Kyle Rudolph
D.hopkins
Seahawks defense
Matt prater
Bench: CPAT
Monte ball
Ty Hilton
Escobar
Sambo
Mike Glennon
Robert woods.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
yes? this was a 17 round draft i took some rookie talent in my last few rounds of guys i thought would break out. IE hopkins escobar and others. i absolutely picking number 1

That grammar hurt my head....but make your own thread, no need to come onto someone else's thread and throw your below average team out.

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
nothing wrong with comparing teams. he has a pretty good team, and for the league two i have a great team. league one i have a pretty good team as well. i was just showing him how my drafts went. so how about this, we have a nice community of guys/girls here and no arguing.. sound like a plan?

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
nothing wrong with comparing teams. he has a pretty good team, and for the league two i have a great team. league one i have a pretty good team as well. i was just showing him how my drafts went. so how about this, we have a nice community of guys/girls here and no arguing.. sound like a plan?

You can always make your own thread to boast your average teams? You didn't even give him any advice or anything on his team.

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
actually i gave him advice of Dobson over CPAT and told him that i thought Steven jackson in second round was high. but think what you want. lol

Members online

No members online now.