Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Bowman Perfect Game Stash (Pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
The checklist is bigger than ever (51), the print run is rumored to be smaller than ever, and the crop as a whole is pretty impressive.

FYI: Don't bother to try and grade these cards - it's a near impossibility with the black borders on both sides.

Here it is - 2013 Perfect Game Photos by Jaypers | Photobucket

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Nice stuff, thanks. I have been watching your rolling bowman auto thread on that "other" board. Any chance i could talk you in to doing one here also? (Unless it is here and I missed it.)

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Nice stuff, thanks. I have been watching your rolling bowman auto thread on that "other" board. Any chance i could talk you in to doing one here also? (Unless it is here and I missed it.)

Sure. It's been a while since Topps has made any announcements, but once they do, I'll create a thread.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Nice. I got an auto'd set for myself at the game. I'm pretty upset about having to build my stashes via ebay too. Wish I could have gotten u a set this yr.

Members online

Latest posts