Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

6 BOX BREAK ON 2013 TOPPS PLATINUM FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardguy01

Oct 15, 2010
AUTOGRAPH ROOKIE PATCH OUT OF 125
MANTI TE'O
KENNY STILLS
AUTOGRAPH ROOKIE PATCH OUT OF 250
TYLER EIFERT
AUTOGRAPH ROOKIE PATCH OUT OF 1000
KENNY STILLS
QUINTON PATTON
KEENAN ALLEN
ROOKIE JUMBO PATCH OUT OF 59
MIKE GLENNON
AUTOGRAPH ROOKIE CARDS NUMBERED OUT OF 150
ARTHUR BROWN
LANDRY JONES
AUTOGRAPH ROOKIE CARDS NUMBERED OUT OF 50
JOSEPH FAURIA
AUTOGRAPH ROOKIE CARDS NUMBERED OUT OF 99
KEENAN ALLEN (REDEMPTION)
AUTOGRAPH ROOKIE CARDS NOT NUMBERED
DAMONTRE MOORE
DESMOND TRUFANT X3
BACARRI RAMBO X2
THEO RIDDICK
TAVARRES KING
COLLIN KLEIN
PLATINUM DIE CUT INSERTS
MILLITARY VERSION
DREW BREES
MICHAEL CRABTREE
BCA VERSION
DENARD ROBINSON
MARSHAWN LYNCH
TYLER EIFERT
ALL CARDS ARE AVAILABLE PLEASE ASK

AK11

May 24, 2010
Not so fast on that one... it has some collation issues

Did anybody notice no auto cards of Hopkins have hit ebay yet? I referring to the hard-signed, not the patch autos. I assume he has one, but these collation issues are serving tougher for some names.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Did anybody notice no auto cards of Hopkins have hit ebay yet? I referring to the hard-signed, not the patch autos. I assume he has one, but these collation issues are serving tougher for some names.

I've been waiting for them, starting to think they may have been seeded in retail or may not have been made

I pulled better base rookie cards and xfractors from a retail 3pack and blaster than my two hobby boxes.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

edit: was out running errands this morning and got 3 more blasters, pulled an Arthur Brown on card auto and Dee Milliner frost auto redemption. The third blaster at least had a thick card and black refractor. These were at 2 different walmart's. Oh, and a Te'O BCA card. In honor of Lennai

Last edited:

bmc398

May 25, 2009
whats everyones take on this, I have 2 sealed cases sitting next to me. anyone want a box or 2 or 12

It's basically one hit a box with the patch auto....and of course the good players are SSSSSSSPed.

It looks nice, I did well with my 1 box....but having Inception, Finest and then this all come out within 7 weeks of each other is a little much it's basically the same product 3 times over with subtle tweaks here or there.

Members online

Latest posts