Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What has been the most disappointing thing about the 2013 season ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Ryan Braun and his PED mess ? The struggles of the Nationals, Phillies & Giants ? The struggle of the aces ? Toronto being a monumental flop ? The Angels buying up the top talent and flailing again ?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
From a personal team fan view, the collapse of the Diamondbacks season. Frustrating to watch most of this 2nd half. The good, I like most of the position players when healthy. The bad, I hate most of the pitchers on the roster.

Ryan

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
My Giants. :( Bad pitching, bad hitting, injuries, and the Dodgers running away with the West. Apparently the 2012 World Series championship was a wish granted by the Monkey Paw, and 2013 is the price.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
As a Rangers fan, the powerful Texas offense shutting down every time Yu Darvish pitches.
He lost 1-0 yesterday and has had several similar losses all season.
Then the offense scores 8 runs when he's not pitching.
That, and losing Nelson Cruz to a 50-game suspension for being a bonehead PED user.
As long as the Rangers don't collapse in the final weeks like last season, I'll be happy.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Weak pennant races. There are pennant races of interest in only 2 out of 6 Divisions. Four others are basically sewn up (Red Sox, Dodgers, Atlanta, Detroit - with possible exception of Indians making Tigers sweat it.)

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Weak pennant races. There are pennant races of interest in only 2 out of 6 Divisions. Four others are basically sewn up (Red Sox, Dodgers, Atlanta, Detroit - with possible exception of Indians making Tigers sweat it.)

This

However my team (Reds) are in a classic race that should go down to the wire.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis

I third this statement.

On a personal level, I'm not really a Marlins fan but I'm still waiting for Logan Morrison and Giancarlo Stanton to both play a full injury-free season together. I think LoMo would be good for .285/25 and Stanton would be good for .270/50.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Having the Astros in the American League. Id much rather be at the bottom of the NL central than the bottom of AL west. Or of the AL altogether.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
matt kemp all of a sudden being as fragile as glass - been juicing and using a firm that is not Biogenesis? ;)

Members online