Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Name a movie in which baseball cards make an appearance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
What movies can you think of that baseball cards make an appearance in?

Off the top of my head, I can think of...

Pride of the Yankees
The Sandlot
Goonies
The Natural
Mask
Rainman
Road to Perdition
Diminished Capacity - only movie I know that centers around baseball cards

others?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Cop Out w/ Bruce Willis , n my girls were just watching a Nick or Disney TV show that had the Wagner in it

Ryan

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Cop Out

From IMDB - "A comedy about a veteran NYPD cop whose rare baseball card is stolen. Since it's his only hope to pay for his daughter's upcoming wedding, he recruits his partner to track down the thief, a memorabilia-obsessed gangster."

Edit -- Looks like Ryan beat me to it.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
There's a scene in Goodfellas where Morrie the wig guy says something about "baseball cards" but it's one of the big pan-around-the-group scenes. It took place around 1970. I always wondered about that.

In the Radioactive Man #1 episode of The Simpsons, a parody of Treasure of Sierra Madre, Milhouse gets roped into the deal even though he only wanted the "Mutton-chop Yaz" card.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
The Winning Season

A fun movie based around a kid finding a Honus Wagner card in an attic and being able to go back in time and get it autographed to help his family financially. He gets to hang with Honus and whatnot.

I have the DVD. I believe it was made for television.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Not a movie but diff'rent strokes has a scene where the red haired kid is sorting late 80s Topps.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Needful Things
[video]http://movieclips.com/89PqX-needful-things-movie-dealing-with-the-devil/[/video]

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts