Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage guaranteed ttm return

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Laxcat

Sep 6, 2013
I know for a fact that Ray Culp will sign anything you send him. Grew up down the street. He loves to hear from fans. I'm not going to post his address, but he lives in Austin Tx and his address is listed.
He was a $100,000 Bonus Baby in 1960.

He played for the Phillies, Cubs, and Red Sox.

I recommend a 60 Leaf if you can find it.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
I know for a fact that Ray Culp will sign anything you send him. Grew up down the street. He loves to hear from fans. I'm not going to post his address, but he lives in Austin Tx and his address is listed.
He was a $100,000 Bonus Baby in 1960.

He played for the Phillies, Cubs, and Red Sox.

I recommend a 60 Leaf if you can find it.

Great idea for a thread, I'll add some people later on.

While Mr. Culp was automatic it looks like he doesn't sign much anymore (I assume he physically isn't able to). The last return for him posted on SCN was back in December 2012 and his signature is very shaky almost illegible scribble now.

192158.jpg

Laxcat

Sep 6, 2013
I didn't know his auto had gotten so shaky. I know he just signed a dexter press that came. He asked me if I'd ever seen it b/c he hadn't. He thought it was cool. He didn't have many cards with the Cubbies.

Members online

Latest posts