Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

are the boards messed up,..........?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
choppy seas for the S.S. Lance for sure
There's a pirate ship out at sea and the captain asks his pirate in the crow's nest to keep on the lookout. The guy in the crow's nest says "I see a boat a few miles off, but they're gaining fast." The captain says "Quick someone get me my red shirt. That way if I get hurt, the crew won't see and we won't lose morale." The lookout says "They're getting closer and now there are five ships!" The captain says "Quick, someone get me my brown pants!"

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
There's a pirate ship out at sea and the captain asks his pirate in the crow's nest to keep on the lookout. The guy in the crow's nest says "I see a boat a few miles off, but they're gaining fast." The captain says "Quick someone get me my red shirt. That way if I get hurt, the crew won't see and we won't lose morale." The lookout says "They're getting closer and now there are five ships!" The captain says "Quick, someone get me my brown pants!"

Hahahahahahahahaha this is awesome. I've heard it before but forgot how funny it was

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
A pirate was walking down the street.

Some lady came up to him and said "Wow Mr. Pirate those earrings are fantastic, where did you get them?"

The pirate said, " Aaar I gots them at the fleas market for two dollars, aaarg"

The lady said, "Thats pretty good for a Buccaneer"

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
A pirate walked into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants The bar tender says why you have a steering wheel in your pants The pirate says I don't know why but its driving me nuts

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I actually have a pirate ship card in the PC

8e5avuhy.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
thanks for the update Gilmore......... well off to work for me , hope its better later Enjoy yers day all.............

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I don't like pirates.

But why don't the animals play games in the jungle?

Because there's always "cheetahs"

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
a Pirate walks into a restaurant. A fan instantly recognizes him and says "congratulations! You're no longer as bad as the Cubs!"

world must be nearing its end for the Pirates to have a winning season. We'll know the end of the world is moments away when the Cubs win a World Series. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts