Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

INCREDIBLE Belle PC Mail Day - Has me seeing RED!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Words can't explain the mail day I had yesterday... Three just incredible cards, including literally my holy grail which is now in the PC.

Pictures tell a 1,000 words...

First, a 2000 Upper Deck Exclusive Gold 1/1 :cool:

Second, a 1998 Score Rookie Traded Showcase Series Artist's Proofs 1/1 :D

Then.... Best for last...

1998 Donruss Crusade RED /25 :eek: :eek: :eek:

Feels SO good to finish the ultimate rainbow:

Thanks for looking!!!!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Incredible mailday man! Any ONE of those cards would make my year as a collector let alone all 3!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Very, very nice. Crusade rainbow is killer.

The Score 1/1 - I've seen two Grace's that look exactly alike with the stamp (I have 1). Others have claimed two exist for each player, possibly a retail/hobby scenario. The website baseball card pedia says "Please note that multiple copies of the Artist's Proof 1/1 cards have surfaced. It is believed that, while only one copy of each was inserted into Hobby packs, addition Artist's Proof 1/1s were produced for quality control purposes. These quality control cards were more than likely backdoored after Pinnacle Brands' bankruptcy."

98SCORERT1OF1.jpg

Last edited:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Very, very nice. Crusade rainbow is killer.

The Score 1/1 - I've seen two Grace's that look exactly alike with the stamp. Others have claimed two exist for each player, possibly a retail/hobby scenario.

98SCORERT1OF1.jpg
Yea, I've heard that as well... at least we discussed that in the '90s thread. Not sure which I have or if two are even out there but I think there is record of two Griffey Jr.'s as well right?

DaBaddestHic

Aug 16, 2013
Wow, awesome mailday! I only have the green and purple Delgado crusades, and my purple one has damage to it, but it's the only one I've ever seen on ebay. If a red one ever pops up on ebay I'm gonna go crazy haha. Congrats on finding one for Belle :).

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
It's been a few years since I sold them, but I'm almost certain I used to own that Score 1/1 of Belle along with the second 1/1. I sold both to the same person, but I can't remember who or when.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Congrats, glad you got some rare ones and to do it at once was nice !

Ryan

Thanks Ryan!

Congrats on the rainbow. I'm still hunting for the Irabu red to finish mine.

Man, good luck on the Red Irabu! I know this was the first time I've even had a shot at acquiring one lol

Congrats on the awesome pickups.

Thanks!

Great pickups, Mac!
I've never seen a Crusades card in person.
I imagine they're awesome.

They are SO much nicer in person. There is a lot of detail in them and I was trying to get the scanner to capture it but I think we all know how hard it is sometimes to get a solid scan of the card. These aren't bad.

Wow, awesome mailday! I only have the green and purple Delgado crusades, and my purple one has damage to it, but it's the only one I've ever seen on ebay. If a red one ever pops up on ebay I'm gonna go crazy haha. Congrats on finding one for Belle :).

Thanks for the shout out! Good luck on the Delgado... I can tell you finding the Red is SO hard and for me, this was the first time I have had the opportunity to acquire.

It's been a few years since I sold them, but I'm almost certain I used to own that Score 1/1 of Belle along with the second 1/1. I sold both to the same person, but I can't remember who or when.

Really?! That is nuts. How did you have both? LOL! That's awesome... Pretty neat to think it's traded hands a bunch of times and now sits in my PC. Odds are for good ;)

What a fun mail day! Congrats!
Thanks man!

Members online

Latest posts