Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NFL Week 2 Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Whoever the Chargers are playing. Rams / Falcons, Bears / Vikes & Seachickens / 49ers are also matchups I will be interested in.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Looking forward to the matchup of Luck vs Tannehill.

I know his team isn't very good on paper, but I think Tannehill might surprise some people this year with his individual season.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Looking forward to the matchup of Luck vs Tannehill.

I know his team isn't very good on paper, but I think Tannehill might surprise some people this year with his individual season.

I agree, Tannehill is better than people think.

Im really hoping the Jets whoop the Pats tonight. Im ready for Stephen Hill to break out into a top receiver.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
As a Pokes fan, I'm cautiously optimistic that they will be 2-0, the Iggles will be too but both the 'Skins and Gents will be 0-2.

Keeping an eye on Raiders-Jags, for just the Ugliness of it, but so is Clowney.

And I'm sensitive to those who hate comparing NFL Games to Military operations, but man, is SF @ Seattle gonna be a war, really looking forward to it...

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
As a Pokes fan, I'm cautiously optimistic that they will be 2-0, the Iggles will be too but both the 'Skins and Gents will be 0-2.

Keeping an eye on Raiders-Jags, for just the Ugliness of it, but so is Clowney.

And I'm sensitive to those who hate comparing NFL Games to Military operations, but man, is SF @ Seattle gonna be a war, really looking forward to it...

I'm hoping the Bears move to 2-0 and for the sake of my fantasy team I hope Kaepernick picks Seattle's defense apart.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Cowboys "new" play-calling?

16 Rushes, 42 Passes. Sigh...

And the Giants are doing a nice job on the Broncos (so far), with help from Ball fumble...

Members online