Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I had a nice day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whitesox27

Jul 29, 2013
Illinois
Hey guys. I just got back from an autograph signing at Jim & Steve's in Waukegan, IL. Chris Sale was signing there, and he's one of my favorites. I had a cool time. He was nice and the autograph came out great. I also got a second auto for grandpa, who's been a Sox fan for 70 years. Thanks for the view, and sorry for the blurry pic.

koal

Aug 7, 2008
why was de aza out of the lineup tonight? screwed me on my fantasy team. play off time and I cant afford stuff like that

bmc398

May 25, 2009
There's nothing better than an LCS signing. I think Gilmore would tell u that some of the best times he's had in the hobby were having guys like Bobby Cox and AJ Green come in store. Not only for him but for his loyal customers too.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Mike Schmidt would publicly embarrass someone for that scribble of an auto. But that's cool to meet him and get the sig. $30 is pretty damn good too.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
I remember going to "Jim and Steve"s when it was just a small card show in Steve's parents living room. That's right...his Dad had card shows in his living room and little Steve, who couldnt have been more than 5 or 6 would run through all the time. Steve's dad Jim was a decent man who could be a bit gruff at times but in the loveable gruff way. LOL. I am glad to see that Steve has continued in his Dad's foot steps with the business his dad started in their living room. I really need to get up there sooner rather than later.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
cool story. I hope my son tkes in interest in the hobby.

I remember going to "Jim and Steve"s when it was just a small card show in Steve's parents living room. That's right...his Dad had card shows in his living room and little Steve, who couldnt have been more than 5 or 6 would run through all the time. Steve's dad Jim was a decent man who could be a bit gruff at times but in the loveable gruff way. LOL. I am glad to see that Steve has continued in his Dad's foot steps with the business his dad started in their living room. I really need to get up there sooner rather than later.

Whitesox27

Jul 29, 2013
Illinois
sweet story Glad you had a good time. Too bad he didnt do a nice auto beacuse to me that is scribble...

Haha, I had a good time. His auto isn't great, but he signed it very nicely on the ball.
That's awesome! Nice pickup, that must have been fun!
It was, thanks!
There's nothing better than an LCS signing. I think Gilmore would tell u that some of the best times he's had in the hobby were having guys like Bobby Cox and AJ Green come in store. Not only for him but for his loyal customers too.
I agree. IP signings are so much fun.
Doesn't take much to be better than the scribble Sale made...but WOW awesome Biggio :)
Haha.
Mike Schmidt would publicly embarrass someone for that scribble of an auto. But that's cool to meet him and get the sig. $30 is pretty damn good too.
Yep, the auto isn't great, but for $30, you can't go wrong.
Wow, that's a great story. I like the shop, but its really disorganized and its a bit overpriced on certain stuff.
Very cool. Sale is such a great and underrated pitcher.
This ESPN writer thinks he should win the Cy Young award:
Chris Sale deserves American League Cy Young award - MLB - ESPN

i agree. If he didn't have a crappy team behind him, He could have 16-17 wins.

cool story. I hope my son tkes in interest in the hobby.
Me too.

Members online

Latest posts