Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Panini Prizm Baseball - Releasing Wed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Didn't 2012 already come out in 2013 so 2013 comes out after the 2013 season?

yeah, something like that, 2013 releases Wed.

remember when the newest topps 1, donruss, fleer would all come out right around Thanksgiving. That was always a great time of year.

Last edited:

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
if I got any, they would be $90 shipped.

passing on ordering right now

I'm passing on buying at the open - $55 is my max price for a fun rip/set build. If they are going to not slump to $55, I"ll just have to buy a h/c base set at some point a few months or years down the line. The chrome usage by Panini is just too good to pass up to not at least buy a h/c set if the box price doesn't reach my range.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
For those hoping to profit on a box of 2013 Prizm, I hope the singles sell well!

Panini on their blog broke one box as a preview and pulled probably $5-6 combined worth autos (2 autos per box). A long way to go to make up the $86 box price I saw listed today on a day-before presale.

Despite wanting to bust a couple of boxes for the fun of it if the box prices plummet enough for my liking, I may just get a h/c set instead and buy the $2-3 autos of the players I like. ;)

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
For those hoping to profit on a box of 2013 Prizm, I hope the singles sell well!

Panini on their blog broke one box as a preview and pulled probably $5-6 combined worth autos (2 autos per box). A long way to go to make up the $86 box price I saw listed today on a day-before presale.

Despite wanting to bust a couple of boxes for the fun of it if the box prices plummet enough for my liking, I may just get a h/c set instead and buy the $2-3 autos of the players I like. ;)

I am really hoping that the rest of the boxes/cases are better than that, since I am busting a case tonight!

bmc398

May 25, 2009
I am really hoping that the rest of the boxes/cases are better than that, since I am busting a case tonight!

I'm not a fan of this set up for baseball. To me, baseball is all about RCs, Autographs and great patches. The RCs aren't special, the autos suck and there is no memorabilia.

The parallels look ok, but won't sell at all unless its a GREAT player. If you want good looking colored parallels or RC logo guys and vets, there's a Bowman Chrome for that....

The best part of the set last year were the Prizm Elite Autos and cards. If those aren't in here....stick a fork in this.

Members online

Latest posts