Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB All Day-Spring forward but damn its COLD outside!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
First day of daylight savings time here in the Rocky mountains, but damn its cold outside, its in the -20's, Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Whats the weather like in your neck of the woods? Any plans for the day? Im gonna stay on my couch all day and watch Hockey and Basketball.

This pic was just taken 10 minutes ago in my backyard....

2rep2qg.jpg

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
madman1978 said:
Forecast calls for 60 degrees today
was in the mid 50's yesterday
Finally that damn white shat is melting!

We were in the 50's on Thursday and Friday, then it turned really cold and started snowing last night around 10pm

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Currently 67 and sunny. It is going to get up to 77 or so today :D I need to get to the driving range soon

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Wow, you guys are lucky :lol: I just got back home with some McDonalds breakfast and i almost got in 3 accidents driving about 4 miles from my house. The roads are literally a sheet of ice.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
Wow, you guys are lucky :lol: I just got back home with some McDonalds breakfast and i almost got in 3 accidents driving about 4 miles from my house. The roads are literally a sheet of ice.

I used to LOVE winter/fall season (when I lived in Maryland) But now I live in Indiana where it's constantly ****** during the winter. Living here makes me despise the fall, no doubt.

Aug 29, 2008
Brad said:
Currently 67 and sunny. It is going to get up to 77 or so today :D I need to get to the driving range soon

Ah the range. Actually hit some balls yesterday. I tried for a couple years to really dive into golf. Then I remembered I have a bad temper which led to about half the clubs in my bag being snapped. Figured it wasn't really cost effective to spend $30 3 times a week when I'd just end up getting pissed off. Never mind having to restock my golf bag. My roommate fiends for golf so I'm sure I'll end up on a course at least a couple times this year.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
lol im feeling really good today and I get paid for the last 3 days :D gonna try to go to work on wednesday but who knows

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
any of you guys watch LOST? I got the first 4 seasons for xmas this past year and since im out and cant do anything i started watching them pretty awesome

Members online