Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NFL: Biggest Fantasy Bust Week 2 Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Frank Gore-16 rush yds, 14 Rec yds

AJ Green-41 rec yds

M. Jones-Drew-27 rush yds, 1 Rec yd

David Wilson-17 rush yds

Eddie Lacy-10 rush yds

Jason Witten-12 rec yds

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Eddie Lacy n Vernon Davis cost me one league by 3 points.... Yeah they were due to injuries , still sucks regardless (And I played Michael Floyd because Fitz was questionable and he didn't deliver either)

Ryan

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Eddie Lacy n Vernon Davis cost me one league by 3 points.... Yeah they were due to injuries , still sucks regardless (And I played Michael Floyd because Fitz was questionable and he didn't deliver either)

Ryan

hey, i lost last week by .27 or so of a point, THAT sucked.

My team is in major trouble if AJ Green can't turn in big games, but I still won this week. Had Green, Roddy White, and Montee Ball starting. Yikes.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
hey, i lost last week by .27 or so of a point, THAT sucked.

My team is in major trouble if AJ Green can't turn in big games, but I still won this week. Had Green, Roddy White, and Montee Ball starting. Yikes.

The first week I lost by .14 and I had Peyton , AP, B Marshall, V Davis etc. I had 140+ points, I just happened to go against a person with AJ Green, Luck, McCoy, J Cook etc and I couldn't get a sack from Houston I'm the last qtr to win

Ryan

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
The first week I lost by .14 and I had Peyton , AP, B Marshall, V Davis etc. I had 140+ points, I just happened to go against a person with AJ Green, Luck, McCoy, J Cook etc and I couldn't get a sack from Houston I'm the last qtr to win

Ryan

I'd rather they rounded up and say i lost by 1 point. =\ my team is so ragged ill probs have have to replace roddy white with eddie royal and hope royal gets 1 TD

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Gore killed my RB situation, but still won due to Rodgers / Megatron.

Members online