Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

================Wednesday Morning Thread!===================

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

841ad1cc-d1a2-4c33-a6dc-615a60e25ae6_zps8fe04ea7.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Morning all.

Anyone watch the 90's break last night? I only saw the first hour or so. How long did it go? Any big hits?

- Rodrick

Went till midnight or so Andrews time. There was a sweet 2000 Pacific Prism Proof Roberto Alomar /10 pulled. Some nice cards overall, nothing "insane" yet. About 15 Tek diffractors with some big names, Finest Maddux Gold ref, couple nice Piazza parallels....those are the ones that stand out.
Still has 42 boxes left to go lol

Morning all

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Went till midnight or so Andrews time. There was a sweet 2000 Pacific Prism Proof Roberto Alomar /10 pulled. Some nice cards overall, nothing "insane" yet. About 15 Tek diffractors with some big names, Finest Maddux Gold ref, couple nice Piazza parallels....those are the ones that stand out.
Still has 42 boxes left to go lol

Morning all

Nailed the summary. Honestly, the 1998 TEK box took the cake IMO. Sad to say that but it's true. Not sure what's left but some like 40 boxes LOL.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning! Slept in a little before class today and it feels great. The last couple of days I've really been dragging, but I feel better already. Its supposed to get up into the 90s for the second straight day. Yesterday was the first day it was over 85 in over a week.

DaBaddestHic

Aug 16, 2013
Morning all. Stayed up way too late for like the 3rd night in a row because I was watching the 90s break haha. Still haven't finished, but so far I've been very pleased with what I saw :).

Totally forgot to set up waivers for fantasy football last night. Need to see what's still available...

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good morning.

Can't wait til tonight, going to the Dbacks game!

Good Morning Everyone!!

I was at last night's game. It was nice watching them win but more importantly it was nice to see Matt Kemp go 4 for 4.

Art - I have heard from George recently and he was doing fine. Shoot him a text if you like, he almost always responds.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning gents!
First time in 4 months I've awakened cold. Been a great summer here.. Think we're about 3-4ft of rain short of normal but it's catching up fast since yesterday

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.