Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IS THE CARD MARKET SLOWER THAN NORMAL?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL
I know it always slows down at this time of year, but it seems slower than normal compared to past years, at least for me. Could be that I have been busy with some volunteer work. What is everyone else experiencing?

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Put it like this, the last time a new topps product released, the davepeters thread was new.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
IMO the last high end products by Topps were way too hit or miss so people quit busting early. I know of 3 hobby shops each with over half their Tier One boxes still unsold.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
IMO the last high end products by Topps were way too hit or miss so people quit busting early. I know of 3 hobby shops each with over half their Tier One boxes still unsold.

Tier One was a flop, however, I've been selling Museum and Tribute (even WBC) all year.

As for the "market being slow," it was already pointed out that NOTHING came out during the summer so the next few months should be nice.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Tier One was a flop, however, I've been selling Museum and Tribute (even WBC) all year.

As for the "market being slow," it was already pointed out that NOTHING came out during the summer so the next few months should be nice.

For the life of me, I will never figure out why one RC driven product is not released during the season.

Members online