Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need some help getting started.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
Want to start TTM can you guys point me in the right direction of how to get started and to get the best results.

Is it best to send to spring training complex or home ballparks for players?

Also if I want to get multiple players on the team should I send all cards in one envelope or an individual envelope for each player?

Last edited:

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Want to start TTM can you guys point me in the right direction of how to get started and to get the best results.

Is it best to send to spring training complex or home ballparks for players?

It depends on the player. I would suggest that you join SportsCollectors.Net - Sports Autograph Resource and Community if you are interested in doing very much TTM involvement. It will help with success rates, addresses and you can track your requests.

Also if I want to get multiple players on the team should I send all cards in one envelope or an individual envelope for each player?

It is always best to send to each player in an envelope addressed to him, care of the team. Make sure to include a SASE.
DANNY

Members online