Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

It is with deep regret that I must leave

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am unable to proceed with the rest of the Bingo/Stock Market game. All loose ends up to this point have been addressed to the best of my ability.

Despite my generosity over the past 4 years, this announcement obviously negates any value I may have added to the board. Consequentially, my time on FCB is up.

For that, I am genuinely embarrassed and apologetic.

All the best.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I hope everything is okay Chris! I don't see this negating the value you have contributed. I have enjoyed all of the contests. You did a lot for this board, and everybody in your games right now will be understanding. Its sad to see you leave, but hope everything goes well for you. Thanks again for all of the fun contests you have put on for the boards

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
Chris, like I said, You will be missed around here. If you can, stay in touch with us.
Best of luck to you
Jeremy

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Chris,

I truly hope everything is okay. In my eyes, your generosity is unmatched. You have held countless contests with astonishing prizes and have always been a class act. Hopefully you will have the ability to one day return to these boards. I am deeply saddened to see your departure and I hope everything works out. Take care, Chris.

Nick

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
You have always been kind and generous with both your collection and your knowledge, and have added a ton to the boards. Recent circumstances do not diminish this in any way. Further, you are more than welcome here simply because like the rest of us, you find something intriguing about a bunch of grown men trying to hit a ball with a stick (or trying to throw the ball to prevent it from being hit by a stick). If you need a break, the site will always welcome you back. And if you need help in just about any way, there are great people here who would be honored to do what they can, both as a thank you for what you've done and simply because there is a person who could use a hand.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am unable to proceed with the rest of the Bingo/Stock Market game. All loose ends up to this point have been addressed to the best of my ability.

Despite my generosity over the past 4 years, this announcement obviously negates any value I may have added to the board. Consequentially, my time on FCB is up.

All the best.

You have zero need to leave. Life happens to everyone and just because life happened to you and you couldnt complete a contest there is no reason to leave. Your good reputation far exceeds anything else that may have happened here as you have always been a incredible contributor to this and the old BMB forum. You have nothing to be embarrassed about or anything to apologize for. No need to leave. We cant afford to lose a quality poster such as yourself.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
You have zero need to leave. Life happens to everyone and just because life happened to you and you couldnt complete a contest there is no reason to leave. Your good reputation far exceeds anything else that may have happened here as you have always been a incredible contributor to this and the old BMB forum. You have nothing to be embarrassed about or anything to apologize for. No need to leave. We cant afford to lose a quality poster such as yourself.

+1

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I agree Chris. Don't leave. So you won't run anymore contests, no one will be upset about it. I love participating, but I realize you never had to run them. It was just fun. You can still contribute with conversations and knowledge you have.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Life can have a way of changing your perspective from time to time. Things that were once important might have to take a back seat sometimes.

I'm sorry to hear that things have changed for you, but you shouldn't feel like you have to leave completely. Step away for a while... the hobby and this forum with welcome you back if/when the time comes.

Take care.

- Rodrick

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
If you think that your only value to the board is as a source of contest prizes, you are sadly mistaken.

While you have provided wildly impressive prizes that are truly appreciated, you also possess a wealth of hobby knowledge that could and should continue to be shared..

I've seen people run contest for the meagerest of prizes and fail to come through. Time and time again, you have delivered an impressive array of memorabilia and money. If circumstances dictate that you can no longer do that, so be it. You have given more than your fair share.

I hope that you will reconsider your decision to leave and I hope that if there is anything that people here can help you with, I hope that you will not let pride prevent you from asking.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Like others have said, I've always enjoyed the contests and there is no reason to leave.

But GL with whatever is making life tougher right now...

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
Yeah bro, don't sweat the contest stuff. You are more than just someone giving away stuff. You contribute a lot more than just that. Hopefully you change your mind but if it is more than just that, good luck to whatever life is dealing you at this time. You always have a support group here. Thanks for all you have brought to the boards.

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
Agreed with others take some time away and get things worked out.
Life comes first but the boards can be a way to take a break from life.
The contests have always been fun to be apart of and the prize being a distant secondary to the participation. It's not your sole contribution to the community.
Hope to see you back soon and I am willing as others to talk or help you with whatever is going on.

A_Pharis

All the best.

Sorry to see you go. I hope the road gets better and brings you back here.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Chris,
I have no idea what has happened that is forcing you to leave, but if there is anything that I can do to be of help to you please let me know.

You have been such a wonderful member of these boards, as all have attested to. No one wants to see you forced out and I am sure there are many here who share my sentiment of wanting to do whatever we can for you!

Please, lean on us for anything we can do. We are asking you to do so! The reason is because you are truly one of FCB's best and you've built a reputation of being a generous and giving person and so many of us now want to give back to you!

Bill

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Good luck, Chris! Thanks for the great contests and your generosity. Hope you will be able to stick around or return at some point.

Members online

Latest posts