Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whats on your Baseball Bucket List?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
1. See the Rangers in every ballpark or at least a game in every ballpark.
2. See the Rangers win a World Series.
3. Throw out a first pitch on Opening Day.
4. Visit the Hall of Fame.
5. Work for the Rangers in some capacity.

DiebytheCubs

Dec 2, 2012
Chicago suburbs/Ohio
1.) See the Cubs win a World Series--As a Cubs fan, it goes without saying

2.) Watch a game from a major league dugout--Whenever I watch a game, I'm always almost more curious about what goes on in the dugout than on the field. What the players are saying to each other, the mood, how the team reacts to big plays, etc.

3.) Throw out an opening pitch at Wrigley Field--Even if its one of those things where its 20 minutes before the game starts and no one is watching, it would be an incredible experiance to walk across the same field where so many greats have played over the last 99 years.

4.) Get to know a major league ball player--We watch them on tv, follow them on twitter and collect their cards so sometimes it's easy to forget that they are people too. Just to know what its actually like playing in the bigs from a first hand source would be really cool.

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
See the Diamondbacks win a world series.

Watch Patrick Corbin throw a perfect game. (I don't care who throws it as long as they are on the dbacks.)

Catch a Homerun by a Dbacks player.

Meet my favorite players.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
See any team win the world series.

Watch a game on top of the Green Monster.

See Griffey get inducted into Cooperstown in person.

I did manage to knock off 'Catch a afternoon game at Wrigley' this year.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
1) Buy my sons an Old Style at Wrigley Field when they each turn 21.

2) Attend a grandson's or granddaughter's little league game.

3) Visit Cooperstown for a week, see a game played on Doubleday Field, spend a whole day in the Hall Library researching favorite players.

4) Road trip to Kansas City to visit the ***** League Hall of Fame, attend a Royals home game, and eat massive amounts of BBQ.

5) Visit Fenway when the Red Sox are playing the Yankees and root loudly against the Yanks.

6) Take my picture at the monument located at the corner of 11th and Washington Street in Hoboken, NJ - site of the first organized game at Elysian Field in 1846. Then drive 26 miles and spend a day at the Yogi Berra Museum in Little Falls, NJ.

7) Help the Chicago Baseball Museum find a permanent location and attend the grand opening.

8) Attend a Nippon Professional Baseball League game played in Japan.

9) Play a season on a Vintage Base Ball Association league team.

10) Shed a tear when the Cubs finally win it all, then head to Wrigleyville for the mother of all block parties.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
1. See every ballpark
2. Throw out a first pitch
3. Visit Cooperstown
4. Hit batting practice in Fenway (most unlikely of all the things)
5. See the Cubs win a World Series just not against the Twins
6. Go to World Series game.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Pretty cool topic

Whats on your list?

Ok, my turn

1. Meet Jeff Bagwell and shake his hand, saying thanks.
2. Do the same with Craig Biggio.
3. See a game in all 30 current parks (hard to do when they get new parks. I was at 4, but if we do current, im back at two).
4. See the Astros win a World Series.
5. See them do it back in the National League (stupid move).
6. Raise my daughters to enjoy the game of baseball as much as i do.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Whats on your list?

Ok, my turn

1. Meet Jeff Bagwell and shake his hand, saying thanks.
2. Do the same with Craig Biggio.
3. See a game in all 30 current parks (hard to do when they get new parks. I was at 4, but if we do current, im back at two).
4. See the Astros win a World Series.
5. See them do it back in the National League (stupid move).
6. Raise my daughters to enjoy the game of baseball as much as i do.

Here are some I can think of:

1. Meet Albert Belle in person
2. See the Cleveland Indians win a World Series
3. Visit all MLB ball parks... don't have to go to a game in each but to visit and maybe tour would be cool
4. Visit the Baseball HOF
5. Watch a Cubs game from the rooftop of one of the houses overlooking Wrigley

That's pretty much it. The items I think I've accomplished, which were on my baseball bucket list are:

1. Catch HR ball - Caught a Jeter HR ball in Cleveland when I was younger
2. Watch a baseball game in the bleachers of Wrigley
3. Visit and watch a game at Fenway

The only one that I had on my bucket list and I now can't accomplish was I really wanted to see the old New York Yankee stadium. Sucks I never got to see it in person.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Regarding your number 5 - I saw an article thru reddit about those rooftops possibly being shut down. Ill find it and post it when i get to work.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Regarding your number 5 - I saw an article thru reddit about those rooftops possibly being shut down. Ill find it and post it when i get to work.
Haha greattttttt - another off the list... or maybe I just need to hustle and go to one next season if it's not too late ;)

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
Having been to a game on one, those rooftops are bullXXXX. They are for people who want to eat and drink, and don't give a XXXX about baseball.

The arguments to keep them unobstructed are bullXXXX as well.

Sounds like most company suites I have been in. It's more of a social gathering than for a hardcore fan.

Members online