Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The most amazing day for me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I know the is not the right forum, but I hope everyone will be understanding.

My wife and I found out today that we are going to have our first baby!

Here's the backstory. We've been together almost 9 years and we've been married for 6. 2-3 years ago, we went to the doctor and they ran some tests. They said the chances were exceptionally slim for us to ever be able to conceive because 85% of my ***** are deformed. So we accepted the fact that having children was something we would never get to experience. We had talked about potentially adopting in the future, but had made no real plans. My wife has digestion problems (gastroperesis sp?), so she gets sick with some regularity. Being nauseous is something she does with frequently (this fits in real soon).

You all know I had a major heart attack in May and that changed our lives. I am just happy to be alive. I have an amazing wife and being able to continue to be with her is more than enough for me.

Today, she had an appointment to check and see how she was doing on a new medication. She mentioned that she had been feeling more nauseated than usual lately. Our doctor knows our situation, but suggested a pregnancy test any way. We almost fell down when we got the results! Now we're waiting to hear back about our appointment for the first ultrasound to find out how far along she is.

This went from the worst year of my life to the greatest year of my life in just a few short months!

I apologize for the long read, but it has been an intensely emotional day. I wanted to share with everyone on here!

Last edited:

Members online