Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Topps Chromedemption is somewhat live!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gpenko826

Feb 15, 2011
Just broke my case I ordered - out of 24 autographs, 13 were redemptions (including 2 boxes where BOTH autos were the dreaded blue cards). This is absolutely ridiculous - didn't they push this product back a month so this could be avoided?

Is anyone else having similar breaks?

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Just broke my case I ordered - out of 24 autographs, 13 were redemptions (including 2 boxes where BOTH autos were the dreaded blue cards). This is absolutely ridiculous - didn't they push this product back a month so this could be avoided?

Is anyone else having similar breaks?

Yes. One case was 5/25 autos and the other was 10/24. Those aren't really that good of numbers, but Topps is much less likely to screw you per se on some low end, mass run cards vs. some high end, one of ten, one, 25 run cards of hard to get signers. I'm betting 80% of these redemptions are fulfilled within a year. This isn't THAT great, but in TC there are a lot of high ceiling guys that people would be holding long term anyways, so I don't think it will hurt much.

Latest posts