Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NFL Week 4 Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Let's get some chatter going about week 4 which starts tonight!

Prediction on tonights (Thursday's) game:

SF - 17
STL - 20

Upset! A vastly-improved defense for STL holds off Kaepernick's attack and Jared Cook gets targeted in the end-zone.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Let's get some chatter going about week 4 which starts tonight!

Prediction on tonights (Thursday's) game:

SF - 17
STL - 20

Upset! A vastly-improved defense for STL holds off Kaepernick's attack and Jared Cook gets targeted in the end-zone.

freddie-mercury-so-close-pose1.jpg

Unfortunately St. Louis still has to use their OL made up of guys cut from other teams.

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
Yep. The STL defense is good as shown in the first half but with no offensive help they wore out. O-line will help but I'm also not sold on Richardson and Pead carrying the load. Bradford's had so many young players around him it's hard to say how much of the onus is on him. While SFO won the game, they were largely shut down in the first half. Defensive schemes may have caught up with the Niners and they may have to shake up the playbook a bit going forward.

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
Yep! I was WAY off. :)

Any thoughts on the biggest upsets of the week before Sunday arrives?

I could see the Giants knocking off the Chiefs. I think San Diego could produce a mild upset over Dallas and I'm taking Minnesota over Pitt. I'll be curious to see how Miami's defense matches up against Brees & Co. on MNF and see upset potential with the Saints favored by just under a TD.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Cassel starting for the injured Ponder. :D If he's able to properly check down his receivers it should be an improvement.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Pretty crazy that as little as 3 or 4 years ago, we were making jokes about the AFC and NFC West while the NFCEast and AFCNorth were the best divisions in the league, and now it is completely reversed...

Members online

No members online now.