Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trade between WIDERIGHT and HOFAUTOS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
These two (ultimate of ultimates) for an undisclosed amount. (wideright can disclose if he so wishes).
We agreed on terms and payment plan. He made a substantial down payment so that I wouldn't sell them, and he made payments over a course of time. I think this shows that we are BOTH very reliable and responsible. I, for one, would be happy to do business with WIDERIGHT again, and he comes highly recommended.

After a few months, payment is completed, recieving final payment on Saturday, and I am packaging these for shipment (seperate magnetic one touch, and seperate bubblewraps, and then together in another larger bubble wrap), and will ship tomorrow am insured with DC.

Thanks! :D

ultimateofultimates.jpg

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
HUGE thanks to hofautos for working out a deal with me. As he stated, Mike allowed me to make a down payment and pay for the 2 Ult Sig cards over a period of a few months (money orders and paypal). I received the cards today (2 days shipping time!!) and they came in perfect condition, well packaged in bubble mailers.

hofautos is a very reliable member when it comes to high end cards such as these. The agreed on prices were $650 for the Ryan/Johnson and $275 for the Thomas. Would definitely recommend Mike as a top-notch member doing transactions.

Mike, great doing a transaction with you. :cool:

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
wideright said:
HUGE thanks to hofautos for working out a deal with me. As he stated, Mike allowed me to make a down payment and pay for the 2 Ult Sig cards over a period of a few months (money orders and paypal). I received the cards today (2 days shipping time!!) and they came in perfect condition, well packaged in bubble mailers.

hofautos is a very reliable member when it comes to high end cards such as these. The agreed on prices were $650 for the Ryan/Johnson and $275 for the Thomas. Would definitely recommend Mike as a top-notch member doing transactions.

Mike, great doing a transaction with you. :cool:

Glad you are happy! :D

I am sorry to see them go...i sold "most" of my collection when i bought a convertible, with the exception of about 50 cards, these being 2 of those 50 that I didn't originally plan on selling. I am sure they are in a good home now though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts