Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone got any extra Gerbils? No not those gerbils...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Been working on my new PC of Don Zimmer. Finding new Graces I don't have is a challenge, so I started a new PC last summer. I've finally got around to cleaning up my new website, http://www.collectingzim.com. Thought I'd show it off and see maybe if any of you have any Zimmers from the newer retro-themed sets that you might be able to contribute or trade to me, since they're pretty much commons. Like from Topps All-Time Fan Favorites, Retired Signature, etc. Or any other Zimmer related stuff I don't have on the website.

Know who gave Zimmer the nickname "The Gerbil?" It was a Yankee he couldn't stand.

Collecting Zim

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
The Space Man!

Do you need this one?
DonZimmer-05ToppsPristine-82of247.jpg

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
What do you use to create your websites? I am currently designing Dan-Haren.com and I keep looking at your sites hoping that some day they will look even close to as nice as yours do!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
carlitoson said:
The Space Man!

Do you need this one?
DonZimmer-05ToppsPristine-82of247.jpg

Definitely could use that one. Been looking at picking one up off the bay, but would love a shot at yours. I'll PM you.

Reds: I do my sites in Dreamweaver, all the graphics in Photoshop. They're not the greatest, but I'm self taught. I cheat by doing everything in tables and keeping them simple.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
gracecollector said:
Definitely could use that one. Been looking at picking one up off the bay, but would love a shot at yours. I'll PM you...

Just PM me your name & address.