Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB NFL FOOTBALL WEEK 6 THREAD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
THURSDAY, OCT. 10
GAMETIME/SCORETVLOCATION
N.Y. Giants at Chicago8:25 pmNFL NetworkSoldier Field
SUNDAY, OCT. 13
GAMETIME/SCORETVLOCATION
Green Bay at Baltimore1:00 pmFOXM&T Bank Stadium
Philadelphia at Tampa Bay1:00 pmFOXRaymond James Stadium
Pittsburgh at N.Y. Jets1:00 pmCBSMetLife Stadium
Carolina at Minnesota1:00 pmFOXMall of America Field
Oakland at Kansas City1:00 pmCBSArrowhead Stadium
St. Louis at Houston1:00 pmFOXReliant Stadium
Cincinnati at Buffalo1:00 pmCBSRalph Wilson Stadium
Detroit at Cleveland1:00 pmFOXFirstEnergy Stadium
Tennessee at Seattle4:05 pmCBSCenturyLink Field
Jacksonville at Denver4:05 pmCBSSports Authority Field
New Orleans at New England4:25 pmFOXGillette Stadium
Arizona at San Francisco4:25 pmFOXCandlestick Park
Washington at Dallas8:30 pmNBCAT&T Stadium
MONDAY, OCT. 14
GAMETIME/SCORETVLOCATION
Indianapolis at San Diego8:40 pmESPNQualcomm Stadium

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Ravens might be able to run the ball Sunday, with Clay out that is huge for the Pack

Obviously a huge loss as the most valuable thing Clay does is eat up multiple blockers and dominate when he's faced one-on-one, but Nick Perry sure is starting to come on strong and Mike Neal and Daniels have been very good. If I were the Ravens I'd hit my tight end all day as Brad Jones will also be out. You can almost argue this was a bigger loss as the Packers LB's weren't great in coverage to begin with and he was the signal caller on defense. They lost three LB's in like two plays the other day against the Lions.

Wisconsin Sports = Injuries

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Current line on tonights Giants/Bears game seems to be fluctuating between Bears -7 and -8 right now. About -7.5. I actually think this will be closer than that.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I say the Jags cover the spread. Anyone agree?

Looks real good. Only down 9 at this point. (it was 2 when I started typing LOL)

Niners starting to pull away.

And WTF is wrong with the Vikings? I understand the lousy QB-ing, but man, that Defense is NFCEast bad...

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
Not a lot of action to move card prices up or down so I'll just post a few comments here.
Dwayne Harris - Largely unknown prior to Sunday night. Expect some Dallas fans to scoop up some of his cards.
Joseph Fauria - Who? Detroit TE had three receptions, three TDs. He has 5TDs on 7 receptions for the year. Annoys Reggie Bush fantasy holders.
Rueben Randle - Becoming consistently good on losing team. One to watch but perhaps next year.
Terrance Williams - TD in successive weeks but with tame yards this week. Might be a popular red zone target going forward to the chagrin of Dez owners.
Justin Blackmon - He's definitely back, albeit on a perennial loser team.
Troy Polamalu - His hit on Stephen Hill topped the internet search chart for a period last evening.
Eddie Lacy - The Packers may finally have a big steady back and with decent players behind him.
Andre Ellington - Looks like this later round pick out Clemson is gonna be the guy in Arizona.
Ray Rice - He's been gimpy but I'm left wondering if his best days are behind him.
Robert Griffin III - Already reached the number of picks thrown all of last season along with half the number of fumbles. On pace for 16 TDs versus a combined 27 last year.
New Orleans - Two drives to kill 2:46 off the clock and you couldn't do it?
New England - The one year their defense looks pretty good is the year their offense is inconsistent.

Last edited:

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Andrew doesn't often lay a jinx on someone, but when he does, he prefers to ruin his favorite team...

crap game for both teams. Both QB's had 2 nice passes but other then that it was poop everywhere. Bad coaching for the Ravens at least twice in the game. You got to take the automatic points and kick the field goal and then after throwing an incomplete with 12 secs left, take a knee on the next play and go into the locker room down 3.